Sunday, August 26, 2007

Less than 24 hours left

and thank all things holy I started prepping this move in May, because if I had waited even a week more I think I might have missed my flight tomorrow.

So of course I'm being responsible and eating Chinese leftovers, while posting to my blog. S'good.

I saw Pan Dyrektor Friday night. We had dinner-he drove from Santa Rosa and I drove from Sacramento to meet in Walnut Creek. By the time we sat down, both of us were ready to fall asleep in the soup. Not much for a goodbye, but he's still sleeping on top of unpacked boxes and I'm, well, living out of suitcases.

It's a pure, unadulterated luxury to put my feet up and stare at my luggage, though. When I think of how much I've done in the last five months, stuffing clothes in suitcases is laughable easy.

Was laughably easy. It's 11:30 and I'm done, done done.

No comments: